Please note that registration is not necessary to use the website www.top10sexdatesites.co.uk, since it is limited to providing a comparison of online dating websites, its use is possible without the need to provide us with personal data.
The controller of the processing of personal data and editor of the website www.top10sexdatesites.co.uk is the English company Media Circle LLP whose registered office is at:
(hereinafter “the Editor” or “We”).
2. Legal Basis and Purpose of the Processing
The processing is necessary in order to execute the contract entered into with the Site User (hereinafter “You”), when entering our website, checking the cookie consent box and using our services, you expressly accept that your personal data will be processed for the execution of the contract between You and the Editor and to provide the information and services requested, but also to:
2.1. Manage the Site and provide the services
2.2. Improve the Site and the services provided
2.3. Count the visits to the Site and track referrals and advertisements
2.4. Validate our users as humans and adopt anti-fraud measures
2.5. To communicate with the Users in case of questions or complaints
3. Disclosure of the Data
The Editor may disclose and / or transfer information in the event of a merger or acquisition with another entity, in the event of sale or transfer of company shares or assets, in case of bankruptcy or other similar commercial transactions.
The Editor may also proceed to disclose data to comply with court orders, current legislation or legal processes (may be transferred to judicial bodies, local police, other organs of the State Administration, other organs of the Autonomous Community, provincial councils, other organs of the local Administration and / or Lawyers, solicitors and notaries).
Likewise, the Editor may disclose information to its Advertisers and other third parties, provided that the data is aggregated or anonymous for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes.
4. Period the personal data will be stored
The personal data we collect from our users will be stored for a period of two years from the date of entry to the Site, after which they will be deleted.
5. Transfers to Third Countries
6. Data Subject Rights
The current regulation on data protection gives you, as a user of the website, a series of rights, which you can exercise without cost by sending an email to:
We require from you to indicate us which is the right that you wish to exercise and, in order to verify your identity, we will request a copy of your identity document. If your request does not meet these requirements, we will ask you to complete it.
Considering that www.top10sexdatesites.co.uk is a comparative website without personal data registration, normally we will not process data that can identify you personally, consequently, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data can only be exercised in cases where You have provided us with personal information in some way.
You have the right to be informed of the purpose of the treatment, of possible transfers to third parties and of the way to exercise your rights, all matters that have been previously indicated in this policy.
You also have the following rights:
– The right to withdraw consent (Opt-out), in case you have consented to receive our newsletter or other information, either by mail or any other modality.
– The right to security in the preservation of your personal data, in the event that we process your personal data we shall store them in a secure manner.
– Right of Erasure (right to be forgotten), may request that we delete the data we keep about you.
– Right of Access, you will have the possibility of accessing all the data that we keep about you.
– Right to rectify your data, in case there are errors or inaccuracies in the data that we keep about you, you will have the right to request its correction.
– In case of not being satisfied with the treatment we perform of your data, you may file a claim with the competent control authority.
Our site is not appropriate for minors under 18 years of age. We do not request data from minors, nor do we provide services to children. In case of detecting that a minor has provided us with their personal data, we will proceed to the elimination of this data.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe that we have received personal information about your child, please contact us at:
7. Data Security
We have adopted appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of the personal data of our users. Among the measures adopted, we have limited access to data to people strictly necessary, subject to confidentiality commitments and we have trained our staff in matters of protection of personal data.
However, the security of your data also goes through you. We recommend you avoid using unsafe channels to transfer your personal data, such as when you are in public areas and try to keep your passwords confidential.
Despite the measures that we can adopt, the transfer of data over the Internet will not be completely secure. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
Please take the time to fully read this policy, if you do not accept it, we ask you to refrain from giving us your personal information, accessing our websites and / or using our products and services.
The website www.top10sexdatesites.co.uk may, with your consent, place a small data file in your web browser, this tool will allow us to know information about your visit, track your movements on the Site, store your preferences, remember your session, or other functionalities that will allow you to better enjoy the Site.
You can control how your web browser manages cookies, in the following links you will find information about the most common used browsers:
We use different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the Site.
- Operational cookies: operational cookies are used only to provide the services requested by users on the website.
- Analysis cookies: analytical cookies, which allow us to observe how visitors browse the website and determine what content they are viewing and what they are interested in. They help us to improve the service we offer by allowing us to guarantee that our users find the information they are looking for.
- Behavioral and advertising cookies: collect information about your preferences and options associated with the website. They are sent to advertising agencies, which can then show you personalized ads on other websites.
Updated August 29, 2018.